[olug] OLUG Luncheon - Friday, October 16th 11:30 AM

Jon Larsen relayer at levania.org
Thu Oct 15 15:28:57 UTC 2009

$Third_Friday = "OLUG Luncheon"

It's time once again for the OLUG Luncheon.

We'll be meeting at the usual places tomorrow.
In Omaha, we have two locations.

Omaha East - California Taco 3235 California St

Omaha West - Whole Foods Market 10020 Regency Cir

A Council Bluffs meetup - Lansky's?

And a Lincoln lunch meetup -?

Bellevue meetup - Amarillo?

Let the CB, Lincoln and Bellevue discussions begin!  Please reply to my
post by adding Lincoln, Bellevue or Council Bluffs to the Subject line to
denote the sub-thread.

The OLUG Luncheon is held on the third Friday of every month.

<http://www.olug.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=20&Itemid=25>

Jon L.

--
Jon H. Larsen  - relayer -at- levania -dot- org
Blog - http://levania.org/relayer/