[olug] BT opensource video download

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 02:21:14 UTC 2009

i found that video to be very enjoyable as well.
i think i saw it on dvorjak uncensored a couple months ago..
thanks for adding.

IMO, the best political view to have is an open and educated one, and not
one you saw on some internet movie.
these things are just views to consider, not meant to be a personal
constitution.

as far as i can see, nobody will get it right in our lifetime...maybe ever.

when it comes to computerized voting machines, open-source seems to be an
excellent solution. especially now that diebold sold their voting division
off to ES&S. america now has a monopoly when it comes to voting machines.
ES&S has a very dark record (rooted in nebraska), so i can imagine this may
be a huge problem in the next election cycle.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 8:37 AM, Aric Aasgaard <aric at omahax.com> wrote:

> I used to have similar political views to this video in my early to mid
> twenties.

I agree with it as a tool.  I don't think the most popular belief be a large