[olug] ubuntu irc

Charles.Bird charles.bird at powerdnn.com
Mon Oct 5 14:27:09 UTC 2009

Obi-Wan:   I'm waiting on several quotes to come in from various places, I
think basement of carrier hotel might be the best option since it eliminates
all transport costs and I can beat down the price of bandwidth and colo
there.

Also, we have to do the legal stuff. :)

I'll be posting some new info on the colo list within a few days, just
waiting on updated info, and seeing if we still want to form the legal
entity. Either way, I'm going to have a presence at 1623 Farnam this
fall.... 100Mb dedicated drop for like 600-700 bucks, maybe even less.