[olug] OT: Cell Phone Recommendation

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 04:08:17 UTC 2009

I'm pretty happy with my Palm Centro. Good phone/PDA integration(I can
quickly put someone on speakerphone, switch to my datebook to check my
schedule, switch back and take them off speaker in 2 taps on the
screen and 2 button presses. I haven't tested the phone's data
connection yet because I've been using work's Sprint phone with its
free(to me) data connection.