[olug] Hardware needed (a little OT)

James Ringler jringler at plainspower.com
Wed Nov 25 15:52:08 UTC 2009

> HP has a warehouse in Omaha where they stockpile their warranty
> replacement parts.  I doubt they sell from there to the public
> if you're not under warranty, though.

Unfortunately I can't use the 4 hour onsite warranty contract...

I have a full esxi server datastore with an orphaned snapshot that
didn't get fully deleted.  So I was thinking if I could extend the
datastore onto another drive create a new snapshot then delete all, it
would mend itself.

HP spare parts said they'd have to ship it, so they recommended Walmart
or BestBuy as a local HP reseller.