[olug] funny, true but funny

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 21:08:01 UTC 2009

Actually, if you're not using that license on that computer, you can
install it legally on another.

So it would be akin to reusing the screws elsewhere.

My wife's laptop came preinstalled with Windows Media Center. I wiped
it and put openSUSE on there. When someone else had a dead PC and lost
her Windows license, I just ended up effectively giving her out Media
Center license.

-- T. J.