[olug] Configuring nvidia card in open SuSE 11.2

Thomas D. Williamson twilliam at inebraska.com
Tue Nov 17 03:48:27 UTC 2009

Apparently, the service was loaded and started after I restrarted
Linux. The resolution made it difficult to read or write so I booted
to Windows and when I came back to Linux the nvidia driver configured
itself.

Thanks for the information, I would have had somewhere to go if it had
not done it on its own.

Tom Williamson