[olug] X-Mas is Coming -> Query & Stuff

Matthew G. Marsh olug4mgm at paktronix.com
Sun Nov 15 22:51:14 UTC 2009

OK. <deep breath>

Legal notice -> I reserve the right to make all decisions based solely on
my own limited abilities.

Now on to the show...

First off - Which method of obtaining and running a MythTV box works well?
 	GenScrew, U'd Bunt Too, Dumian, RudeHat, ... ???
 	heck - even Sloozy...

I have an HD4linux card and a WinTV dual <whatchamacallit> card... and a
couple of odds -n- ends (mostly 3.2G P4's and similar) computers

Second:  I have two laser printers, perfect working order.

(1)  IBM 4039-12R  No Duplex, 600 DPI, I'll even throw in the original
          TokenRing network card... <4M - what a deal!>

(1)  Lexmark  4049-12R  With Duplex Unit, 1200 DPI

Both of course with industry standard Parallel and Serial ports (for those
of you too young to remember the parallel port was that big wide one just
like those ancient SCSI connectors...)

Since I obtained my Xerox N32 a few years ago neither has seen much use. I
know the ItBeMagic has a full toner cartridge - I think the Lexie is close
to full also.

They also both speak PostScript (level 3 I think - at least for the Lexie)
and the usual HP crap PCL stuff.

So - BO or trade for working Myth box or some help getting a Myth box
working. Or... <got a handful of needs for help with stuff...>

Just figured it was the Xmas season - so Humming Bugs to all!

Matthew G. Marsh
Special Email Addr for OLUG ;-}
Phone: (402) 932-7250
Email: olug4mgm at paktronix.com