[olug] Chumby Taking Orders for New Chumby One

Aaron Grothe ajgrothe at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 13 02:13:08 UTC 2009

Hey Guys,

Chumby http://www.chumby.com is taking orders for their new Chumby One.  The Chumby is a cool little Linux Box with WiFi in it.  The Chumby one is currently selling for ~$100.00 (regularly $130.00) instead of the old $200.00 for the original one.  It is a cool little device with widgets for a lot of things.

I ordered mine today.  I'll bring it to the December meeting if I get it by then.  More than likely I'll have to bring it for the January one.

Regards,

Aaron
0-0-0
"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying