[olug] SMB NAS devices

Phil Brutsche phil at brutsche.us
Fri Nov 13 02:05:17 UTC 2009

I can give you a definitive answer on the file permissions question
later tonight.

You will need to make sure you have some sort of unified identity
management to make sure all the Linux machines and your WSS2k8 storage
box agree on the uid numbers.

The question is irrelevant for iSCSI as it does not deal with files.
iSCSI exports block devices.

--

Phil Brutsche
phil at brutsche.us