[olug] OT - books

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Thu Nov 5 02:01:18 UTC 2009

It seems that I still have boxes of books that I'll never open. If
anyone is interested in C/C++/Java, some ITT beginner coursework, and
some legal books from someone's Paralegal courses. If
you/spouse/someone else you know, may be able to use them. They are in
three plastic storage tubs and ready to go. I work downtown, so I can
bring them down(well whatever fits in the Mini), but If I do, I'm not
taking anything back home. Otherwise, they'll go to the recycler.

--
Jay Swackhamer
Reboot The User