[olug] IP Tables for port forwarding

Todd Christopher Hamilton netarttodd at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 16:12:07 UTC 2009

Currently the source system is sending stuff to destination A.  I want
to from time to time forward that stuff to destination system B without
need to actually change the source system configuration.  So what I want
to possibly do is have source send to a forwarding system and have the
forwarding system forward stuff to either destination a or destination B
depending on my needs.

Source 10.1.1.1:8081 -> FwdBox -> DestA 10.1.1.2:8082

switch when needed to..

Source 10.1.1.1:8081 -> FwdBox -> DestB 10.1.1.3:8083

What do you think?