[olug] SAN Cluster Filesystem Question

dthomas at gmail.com dthomas at gmail.com
Wed May 20 19:00:28 UTC 2009

Have you looked at GFS (http://www.redhat.com/gfs/) for block-level sharing
across a SAN?  AFAIK, it's available open source if you don't want to pay
for redhat support services.

If you're willing to give up block level access, there's several other
vendors for this sort of thing (Lustre, Panasas, IBM's GFS).  I'm a couple
years out of date on this domain, so there may be some new players as well.

-Dan