[olug] SAN Cluster Filesystem Question

Andrew Embury drazak at ingenii.com
Wed May 20 18:50:29 UTC 2009

Hello,

I have an application for content delivery where I need to allow 10-12 Linux
based servers access to a single FibreChannel SAN Volume at the block level
to distribute content.  I'm familiar with products like Veritas Clustered
Storage Filesystem, Quantum's StorNext, and Apple's XSan2 that allow this
kind of solution.  My question would be is there any native way in Linux to
deliver this type of solution?  The most helpful responses for me would be
based on experience as I've already done a fair amount of research via
Google.

Thanks,

Drew