[olug] Wireless bridge

Dan Linder dan at linder.org
Fri May 15 18:51:31 UTC 2009

When you get home, confirm if the device listed at this URL is what you
have:
http://www.motorola.com/business/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=affee001f6616110VgnVCM1000008406b00aRCRD

If so, the we can really start to help. :-)

So, what is your ultimate goal with using this device?  From what I see, a
good use of this device would be to extend your network wireless-ly to a
remote room and put a switch/hub in that room for non-wireless devices to
plug into.  Is that your goal?

Dan