[olug] sftp using cURL

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Mon May 11 14:28:31 UTC 2009

okay...another wall...both machines (8.04 and 9.04) same result

apt-get install libssh2-1 (to get the necessary libraries)

i got the cURL source code, ran the configure script....

checking for libssh2_channel_open_ex in -lssh2... no
checking libssh2.h usability... no
checking libssh2.h presence... no
checking for libssh2.h... no
configure: error: libSSH2 libs and/or directories were not found where
specified!

any suggestions?

--
dynatron digital services