[olug] Small old laptop challenge

Abraham Serafino abrahams at teknohazard.com
Mon May 4 15:56:40 UTC 2009

I have an old copy of Slackware 1.2.8 laying around here somewhere...
Theoretically someone could migrate the disk sets onto floppies and trust
me, 24 MB would be plenty. Also did you try TinyLinux? Busybox?

Might have to dig up some old drivers though. What's your floppy interface,
IDE right? How about the keyboard? Is it PS/2?