[olug] Sixth Sense

Bill Brush bbrush at gmail.com
Mon May 4 15:39:28 UTC 2009

It's a technical prototype, of course it's ugly.  I don't think anyone
has any illusions about it be marketable as-is.  I think the main
point is that it's buildable with off-the-shelf components at a
reasonable cost.  That's the impressive part IMO.  Any lab can turn
out a one-off OMGWTFPWNBBQ tech toy, but they usually cost a gazillion
dollars and weigh more than a blue whale.

Bill