[olug] "I remember when..."

Tom Zimmer tjzimmer at cox.net
Mon May 4 04:53:17 UTC 2009

First computer course... Fortran Programming at Creighton U 1968 using
punch cards.
First computer...              Franklin circa 1985.
First Intel...                      IBM XT 1988.
First HD...                         10 mB 1989.
First Certification...         Novell Netware 3.12 1995.
First Linux...                    Caldera circa 1998.

Of course, I can't remember whether I took my pill this morning or why I
came into the kitchen, just now, but the firsts stay with us.  I can't
remember the last time I forgot something....  Hello?

Tom

A word to the wise is usually resented.