[olug] Community Colo Project

Dan Clough dclough at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 04:21:00 UTC 2009

Thanks for alleviating my concerns on that.  One of the key goals
alongside keeping the operating costs down is keeping the need for
procurement low as well.  The more equipment we can (re)use, the
better!

I fired off some info on our needs to my Cogent rep, hopefully he'll
shoot me a reply by tomorrow.