[olug] Server Motherboard Recomendations.

Obi-Wan obiwan at jedi.com
Tue Mar 24 04:09:34 UTC 2009

> and you would be surprised with airline
> policy, my last trip out to LAs Vegas had a guy in a suit with a 1U as his
> carry on.

Sounds like a manufacturer service courier.  In my days at BryanLGH,
we frequently had to have HP or IBM fly parts directly here from
some other warehouse when they didn't stock the part locally and
FedEx overnight wasn't fast enough.

I've always wondered how that went over with the TSA.  There are
all kinds of parts in a server that could be more deadly than a
finger nail file.