[olug] Laptop suggestions?

Abraham Serafino abrahams at teknohazard.com
Wed Mar 18 19:14:57 UTC 2009

I can confirm that Ubuntu runs nicely on my Alienware Area-51. VMWare/Virtua
Box... not so much. Of course I didn't want to go all in for memory after
the frighteningly high price that I paid for the rest of it; so I've only
got about 3.2 gigabytes.
So I like my Alienware and support for it has been tremendous, but we run
3-5-year-old Dell desktops at work, and that's like torture.

Thanks!
Abraham Serafino
email: abrahams at teknohazard.com
homepage: http://www.teknohazard.com/blog

"He who believes in Me, believes not in Me but in Him who sent Me."
"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me has everlasting life."
-- Jesus Christ