[olug] OT: Used Routers

Dan Clough dclough at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 08:38:42 UTC 2009

Ah!  Thanks for that link, I couldn't quite remember the name of the
local shop.  I've been to Optimum Data's offices once before.  Phil
was kind enough to give me my first two routers to start my Cisco lab
- definitely a good reason to bring my business to them.

P.S. What's everyone's take on some other equipment manufacturers -
notably Extreme, Juniper, Foundry/Brocade, etc.  How's the learning
curve coming from a strictly IOS environment?