[olug] State auction

James Ringler jringler at plainspower.com
Thu Mar 12 14:14:16 UTC 2009

if you haven't been to a sale in a few years, it's changed.   The pc's
are actually worth buying now..   All P4's.     Last couple sales they
sold approximately 100 individual desktops and 50ish 17"lcd monitors..
as well as 8-10 pallets of 42 pcs each.

I think it all goes kinda high..  depending on the crowd, it can be like
throwing a hambone to the pihranas.

The phone booths don't surprise me, they've had some odd items before.