[olug] Traffic prioritization

Phil Brutsche phil at brutsche.us
Mon Mar 9 16:16:29 UTC 2009

Obi-Wan wrote:
> Thanks, but that site appears to have been dormant for about 4 years.
> Is the info there still valid, or is there anything more current?

It's the first result from a google for "linux qos". I know for a fact
that at least part of it - chapters 3, 4, 5, 6 - is still relevant.

I believe what you are looking for is in chapter 9.

I would be more concerned about whether the functionality in question is
broken in the current RHEL/CentOS kernel, but I suppose there's only one
way to find out ;)

--

Phil Brutsche
phil at brutsche.us