[olug] OT: Laptop Drives

adunlop techworld.mail at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 18:52:24 UTC 2009

If you want new drives Newegg is a safe place to look.  There's
cheaper sites out there but Newegg is usually closer to the bottom and
you're paying for good customer service if there's issues.  If you
want used check around your local repair stores to see if they have
any left.  These drives are so cheap at Newegg ($150 would net you
three 160GB drives.)

I checked out theupgradeplace.com and didn't see internal drives,
perhaps I'm blind?

FWIW

Aaron