[olug] DataFlex

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 18:10:37 UTC 2009

It is. They use Dataflex for all their accounting needs.

Their data are stored in .flx binary DataFlex files.

When searching for that file format, I came across Visual DataFlex,
which appears to be a programing framework centered around database
management. It even has a free Linux version. I was hoping that these
were related, and that I could use Visual DataFlex to read the .flx
files and export to a .CSV file or something common.

-- T. J.