[olug] Dell's version of "Air"

Craig Wolf CJWolf at mpsomaha.org
Mon Jun 22 13:12:02 UTC 2009

Wow, Dell putting out a box that costs more than an Apple.  That does not make a lot os sense to me...I thought you were to try and put out something better for less to beat Apple?  8)

>>> Obi-Wan <obiwan at jedi.com> 6/18/2009 >>>
I just ran across this entirely by accident.  It's Dell's answer to
the MacBook Air.  Looks pretty sweet, at only 2/3" thick and 5 hrs
of battery life.  Two versions at $2000 & $2700.

http://www.dell.com/content/topics/topic.aspx/global/products/adamo/topics/en/us/adamo-onyx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs