[olug] Linux help

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 23:46:09 UTC 2009

Using Google apps means you don't have to pay for, or maintain a local
server. And maintaining a mail server can be a pain, because of users.

More on topic, the user who made the request later said the client
doesn't want to depend on the web. So while Google apps are fine, and
I recommend them, a local server would be better here.

Again, there are TONS of free mail server apps that can run on Linux,
but I'm recommending Zimbra.

-- T. J.