[olug] Linux help

Thomas D. Williamson twilliam at inebraska.com
Thu Jun 11 12:18:49 UTC 2009

I have installed Sunbird on a laptop, it has no mail functions, it is
a stand alone calendar. It can be shared and coordinated on Google
Calendar.

Here is what Mozilla says about the calendar products:

Mozilla Sunbird® is a cross-platform calendar application, built upon
Mozilla Toolkit. Our goal is to provide you with full-featured and
easy to use calendar application that you can use around the world.

Lightning brings the Sunbird calendar to the popular email client,
Mozilla Thunderbird. Since it's an extension, Lightning is tightly
integrated with Thunderbird, allowing it to easily perform
email-related calendaring tasks.

Tom Williamson