[olug] RHCE Class, Last Call

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 04:04:49 UTC 2009

It's June 15 - 19(Monday - Friday) at 1Staff Training at 108th/Maple.
If it's like the RHCT class I took(Houston, 11/2008), you'll be out by
Friday at lunchtime, which gives you an early start to the weekend.
Although I'll spend the entire time constantly refreshing my email to
see if I passed, even though I know they only work business hours, no
weekends.

Cost at redhat.com is $2998, but they give volume discounts, which is
why Kevin S is looking for people who also want to enroll. At Training
Page(trainingpage.com) it's $2923, again with volume discounts.

I'd be enrolling, but the company training budget is shot until October.