[olug] Linux help

adam davis radamdavis at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 9 17:38:06 UTC 2009

I am doing an unpaid internship at a non-for-profit agency. They are wanting to put in an email server. This way so they sync up there calendars.

Currently they have 3 XP pro machines which I will be putting into a domain. But I am wondering if there is a Linux alternative to outlook.

Thanks for all your input.

Adam

 In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of
people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

"REBOOT THE USER".

"There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't." - a geek