[olug] Yesterday's dd-wrt release fixes vulnerability

Rob Townley rob.townley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 22:00:17 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 4:37 PM, Rob Townley<rob.townley at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 8:10 PM, Chad Homan<choman at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've dug into this a little but. The bug exist in the v24 sp1 firmware.
>> I personally have been running the June 19 pre-sp2 release which also has
>> the bug.
>>
>> If your running anything prior to v24 sp1, you can run the test rob privided
>>
>> and verify that the bug effects you
>>
>> There are two fixes posted currently, both available on the dd-wrt home
>> page.
>> Note that the suggested firmware fix is temporary until the router DB is
>> updated.
>> well according to the website
>>
>> Chad, CISSP
>>

>> On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 6:54 PM, Cheyenne Deal <deal.cheyenne at gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> When did the problem start, I have a 04/07 release 07 as in 2007

*FireGPG and many other extensions are convenient, but would not be
surprised if some are an extremely bad idea - not up on them at the
moment.  Other extensions provide some protection from Cross Site
Scripting (XSS) - NoScript and  CSRF Protector and are required.

*web2.0collage.com could probably find your internal websites.