[olug] Using "Google Maps" offline?

Dan Staehr staehrmedia at neb.rr.com
Thu Jul 16 16:07:26 UTC 2009

 From another Eagle Scout, explore the many facets of GPS and
geocoding/geocaching. There are some great web sites out there to help
you. It takes orienteering to a new level!!

Of course the old map and compass is fun too.

Dan Staehr
Eagle class of 1969

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4250 (20090716) __________

http://www.eset.com