[olug] Looking for desktops/unwanted boxes...

home slice homeslice at packetfury.com
Wed Feb 18 22:31:06 UTC 2009

Are you looking for a temporary setup? I may be able to get you access to
about a 1/3 rack of dual quadcores that I have turned off.
Most have 4-8GB ram, and 10K rpm SAS in raid1.
Theres a few things though, I have only 1 Cisco 2960G available for play, we
need to keep the outbound bandwidth kinda low, needs to be legal, and my
boss may require that all free work be documented and open, such as a
contribution of your work as a How-To for LDP perhaps, i dunno yet, I can
ask.

If your comfortable with remote administration and a temperary thing, let me
know. I can devote some time on the weekend to get things shuffled a bit.

Charles