[olug] Good inexpensive minimum 2-port router.

Sam Tetherow tetherow at shwisp.net
Sat Feb 7 05:52:16 UTC 2009

Oddly enough a wired router will generally cost more than a wireless
router on the cheap end, mostly because you can get wireless routers on
sale.  For really inexpensive I have had good luck with D-Link wireless
routers.  You can usually find a D-Link wireless N for $39.99 on sale at
OfficeMax/Office Depot/Best Buy.  You can get 802.11g from D-Link for $5
less if you are pinching every penny.  If you want to run linux on the
router your best bet would be to go to the openwrt site and see what
people suggest there.

    Sam Tetherow
    Sandhills Wireless