[olug] trouble

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 16:12:50 UTC 2009

i'd have to agree with your KDE comments. i used to use it exclusively for
linux, but i didn't like KDE's performance on any (k)ubuntu distribution
i've tried. i was under the false impression that KDE 4 sucked until i tried
it with some other distros. it's actually (still) a very good desktop.

as far as ubuntu and KDE - that's not a deal breaker for me. gnome fits my
needs better on my desktop, and my brain is now wired for gnome shortcut
keys that don't work on KDE without extra configuration.

i would recommend using a different distro if you are a fan of KDE. however,
if you are a gnome user, give ubuntu a try.