[olug] possible google wave project?

T. J. Brumfield enderandrew at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 15:23:34 UTC 2009

Wave doesn't have a video player other than Youtube integration, and
isn't great as a web portal, but it does handle real time
communication and documents rather well.

A wiki is probably the best solution. Many wikis can handle videos,
are easier to structure in a nice web portal format, can handle
documents, and communication.

A content management system (CMS) like Joomla or Wordpress might also
work well. MediaWiki or Wordpress would be where I look to first.

-- T. J.