[olug] OT--Hackintosh-Anyone up for a challenge?

Aric Aasgaard aric at omahax.com
Sun Dec 20 08:31:18 UTC 2009

I have done it with a couple q6600's and ga-p35-ds3r board.
.......what CPU/chipset is in your netbook?

You just format the USB drive to HFS+ journaled and install the OS on it.
It was easy to do but really slow.....

Go here http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/
......and read.
It has been a couple years since I have messed with it.
I am sure it is way easier than it used to be.