[olug] Google Chrome on Linux

Adam Lassek adam at doubleprime.net
Fri Dec 18 18:29:22 UTC 2009

My experience has been pretty similar to Eric's. I've been using the
Chromium PPA builds for a few months, and switched to the Chrome beta when
it came out. Flash is always slow in Linux, but in Chrome it's a little
glitchy as well. I think Chrome has actually crashed my desktop once or
twice -- unlike GMail, it earns its Beta status.

Still, it's quite good enough for me to use it regularly. It's replaced
Opera as my lightweight browser.