[olug] Google Job Openings

Brady Cox brady.cox at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 01:14:38 UTC 2009

Yeah, I can't confirm nor deny that.  Just know that I like feeding
and caring for the animals that power everything.

As for the HVAC and Electrical System stuff in the job posting... that
is completely wrong and is more suited for the Facilities Tech job.
Someone must have been smoking the crack.  :-P  (or shall we say CRAC
for some datacenter humor)