[olug] Open Source Time Clock Systems?

Charles Bird cbird.omaha at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 00:38:58 UTC 2009

 should craft a system where ppls chairs have a piezoelectric film on the
seat, for butt printing, could also tie into phone system to tell if person
is at their desk or not.
Possibly detect stress too...then spray lavender, or if too relaxed, maybe
prank call a couple times with the voice of Richard Simmons.

I actually have one, it detects when I'm being a smarta$$