[olug] Eee netbooks

Kevin sharpestmarble at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 20:09:44 UTC 2009

I have done so, reloading with EasyPeasy. From the google description:
"Formerly known as Ubuntu Eee, a project optimized for netbooks.
Download guide, project documentation, forums." The Firefox homepage
points to Ubuntu 8.04 LTS. The install process was fairly painless.
Firefox also comes preloaded with an extension that will put it into
Offline Mode whenever there isn't a network connection.

Right now I have a memory leak somewhere, possibly with Flash(via
youtube). I think that I should apply some of the several updates
available and see if that helps.