[olug] Triple-output video card.

Phil Brutsche phil at brutsche.us
Sat Dec 12 17:47:47 UTC 2009

Nitpick: PCI Express is abbreviated PCI-E. PCIX (or PCI-X) refers to
100MHz & 133Mhz 64-bit PCI.

As for a 3-head video card, I'm not aware of such a beast on the market.

I've seen 2 head, 4 head and even 8 head video cards, but never 3 head.

A word of warning from someone who has been there and done that:

If you need more than 2 heads use more than 1 video card. A decent
2-head video card (say, ATI 4650) is well under $100, but a crappy
quad-head video card will run you $500!

--

Phil Brutsche
phil at brutsche.us