[olug] OT: Domain Registrations

charles.bird at powerdnn.com charles.bird at powerdnn.com
Mon Aug 31 02:52:28 UTC 2009

Oh, and they quit using bluearc sans :)

------Original Message------
From: ProwL
Sender: olug-bounces at olug.org
To: Omaha Linux User Group
ReplyTo: Omaha Linux User Group
Subject: Re: [olug] OT: Domain Registrations
Sent: Aug 30, 2009 9:42 PM

Cheers. I've known a few people to lose control of their domains through
godaddy, and I was pleased to find out that fyodor had taken up such a
fight. Couldn't help to jump at the opportunity to share concerns with
Olug. :)

I myself am still on the hunt for the perfect domain hosting solution.

Thanks mwill.