[olug] OT: 5.8Ghz + microwave?

charles.bird at powerdnn.com charles.bird at powerdnn.com
Tue Aug 25 19:01:04 UTC 2009

Works well, however, I need to stay away from 2.4Ghz area due to the noise floor in that band, legallitys, and also, its very near the resonate freq of water
I do have that juniper with 5.8 but looking for a non-ghetto link setup for this one :) I do love ghetto links, like dual polarity feedhorns and 1Meter reflectors shooting 15 miles off of 254milliwatt :D for the big 100Mb