[olug] an easier way to wipe your FLAsh SeSion cookiies

Jason Troy jason.troy at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 12:57:59 UTC 2009

> originally, the script was intended to be a quick offline way of wiping your
> FLASS without checking home to mother.

Point taken, nobody likes asking for permission from mother before
doing anything.

> sure, you could trust macromedia, but ...

I agree and have thought it to be poor design that there isn't a
control panel anywhere to set these things.

> will print the script to the terminal so you can read it first, if you still
> have a trust issue.

Its less about trust issues and more about good habits. What happens
*IF* someone is able to replace your script with something else and
nobody ever double checks it?