[olug] an easier way to wipe your FLAsh SeSion cookiies

DYNATRON tech dynatron at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 22:39:44 UTC 2009

it's my website. i trust me.

i'd also like to think i'm fairly well trusted in the omaha IT community.
i'm not afraid to link to my phone number and address on all my sites, so
take that for what it's worth.

you can curl to stout before piping it to sh if you think i'm trying to pull
something funny.

if this is an insinuation, i'm a bit insulted.
if it is healthy skepticism, then i totally relate.

FYI awais....the little red book still exists.
FYI everyone else.....no such book exists.  :- )