[olug] OT: Nokia IP530 problem

Cheyenne Deal deal.cheyenne at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 21:25:22 UTC 2009

I am having a bit of a problem with some Nokia IP530's that I am selling. I
have noticed with all of the units only 2 out of the 4 interfaces
show/actually link with whats connected to them. I have tried all what the
people on the pfsense forums and irc have told me but I keep ending up with
only back to square one. I am offering a bounty of a unit and a free beer or
something for someone to help me with the problem, I have some units that
people can mess around with. If anyone is wanting to help please let me
know.

Thanks,
Cheyenne