[olug] Recommendations for Lincoln NE

Sam Tetherow tetherow at shwisp.net
Mon Aug 3 17:53:54 UTC 2009

Futuretk has qwest, windstream and unite for upstream if I remember
correctly (I know they have atleast to seperate fiber runs to different
providers).  As for reliability of wireless, it isn't a medium issue as
much as a company issue.  I know people that have constant problems with
their DSL and cable as well and I have businesses on wireless whose only
reliability issue is power.

    Sam Tetherow
    Sandhills Wireless